Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
CaribbeanGenWeb

Advanced

Benoit, Alexander

Posted by Rosel Reid 
Benoit, Alexander
November 11, 2001 05:35PM
I am currently wanting to find information about my father Lennard Benoit or it could be spelt with a single n in Lenard. He passed away on January 5th, 2001 as a result of a heart attack and my mother Monica Alexander has deeply missed him along with myself. I was wondering if you had a record of his birth place along with his parent's names on file anywhere.
As the situation that I am stands the other family that he had will not bend in anyway on any information and it is mind boggling due to the fact his sister is sick in Grenada and she needs money to cover herself with the medical jargon that she needs to get better. So, if you have any information please contact myself via the e-mail address. I would have come back to Grenada myself to see you in person but now I have two young ones and my mom Monica is due for Brain Surgery at the end of this month and there is a 50/50 chance that she will not make it either so with so much on my plate and the other family being so negative and not even telling me where my father is laying to rest that is the worst fate that both my mother and I have had to face besides not getting the chance to say goodbye. I loved that man dearly and need to know this so there is some closing in his death. Thank you sincerley for your efforts and please help me find this information. I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you Rosel Reid.
Dear Mr. Reid,
I'm not sure ifI can help you. My Grandmother lives in Trinidad, West Indies and her maiden name is Alexander. Her name is Anne Whyte. Her family originates from Grenada, Carriacou to be exact. Her father's name was Shedrack Alexander and her mother was Victoria Cojoe. If you can send me any information on your family, I will gladly contact my Gran and see what she can find out for you. I hope that I'm not reaching you too late. I have just found this website. 9/10/02
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login