Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
CaribbeanGenWeb

Advanced

James, Liscot, Sylvester, Edgar, Christopher

Posted by Susan Christopher 
Hi,
I was wondering if you could help me out with the list of surnames written above. I am a Grenadian decendant who would love to put together a family tree but it is almost impossible for 2 reasons:
1. The older generation,in my family, who would hold such a wealth of information (i.e. my grandparents and aunts and uncles) are dead or can't remember.
2.Nobody seems to know the real name of the ancestor. The were either called Tati, Taein, Papa Charlie or Mama Charlie.
So I hope you can help. Oh well here we go.
On my fathers side: his fathers name was Lawson Christopher now if I am not mistaken I believe his father's name was Freelings Christopher and his wifes name was "Taein" (Sunday Name)
My fathers Mothers name was Luvinia Edgar her mothers name was "Tati"(I think) Edgar ( I know this is a long shot but it is worth a try!)
On my Mothers side: her father's name was Julien George Sylvester and that's all I know
My Mother's Mother name was Elisa James. Her fathers name I think was Charlie Will James (or Papa Charlie). Her mothers name was Diana (or Adrianna or Drianna) Liscot. She had a brother named Hezekiah Liscot.
Now I know the James had a burial ground with the name of all the James. I understand there was a brother called Willy Will James. I can't remember what part but I know it was in the countryside around the Sauteurs.
If you could give me any information at all it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Susan S. Christopher
suechrist@hotmail.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login