Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
CaribbeanGenWeb

Advanced

MASON, John

Posted by laurie 
MASON, John
June 16, 2007 12:13AM
I am looking for ancestory info on my great great grandfather. His name was John MASON. He was supposedly born in Scotland and emigrated to Grenada in approximately the late 1800's. He was also part of the Freemason order. He died approximately in 1939 or 1940. I have been told he had a brother in Grenada also, but have no details on him. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Re: MASON, John
May 23, 2010 09:09PM
Hi Laurie,

I have an ancestor by that name in my family tree. He was called John "Phadee" Mason, he was born in Scotland and had 3 brothers (Mark, Thomas and Matthew). He migrated to Grenada (Not sure when). His father's name was Thomas Mason who was born in Scotland in 1808 (Christened in 1809) and died in 1903. John Mason was married to an Adelaide Henry Mason. They had a son Mosley who is my grandmother's grandfather. If you have any information please let me know. I found another person on ancestry.com who has the same common ancestors. We have mad contact and confirmed that we are related. It would be great to hear what information you have.

Sabrena
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login