Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile
CaribbeanGenWeb

Advanced

Mitchell and David Family

Posted by Kina19 
Mitchell and David Family
May 27, 2009 03:55PM
Hi, I decided to start tracing my ancestors and as you know that process is a bit more difficult with caribbean roots. My mother's name is Margaret Angella Mitchell and was born in Mamma Canne-St. Andrews, Grenada in 1955, most know her as Angella. Her mother, my grandmother, is Lyris David and she currently lives in Mamma Canne St. Andrews. I'm not sure of her exact birth year but I believe she was born roughly around the 1930's. My great grandmother was Mary David and I believe she's from Pomme Rose St. Davids.

My mother's father is Rudolph Mitchell and I believe he's from the Pomme Rose St. Davids as well. As I am unsure of his birth year as well, I'm going to guess around the 1920's- 1930's.

Also, my uncle Ajamu Mitchell is an extremely well known calypsonian in Grenada. So If there's anyone who heard of these names or might know possible relatives, I would love to hear from you.

My email is MCelestine18@gmail.com Feel free to email me with any questions or ideas

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2009 04:17PM by Kina19.
Re: Mitchell and David Family
April 25, 2011 07:06PM
Hello,

I am also trying to find out some information about a Reginal Mitchell from Carriacou. He died some time around 2004 give or take a few years. I believe he had a sister named Wilma Joseph. I dont have any additional information. AT one point he used to work in the Post Office in Sauteers.

thanks
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login